Send an E-Card!
Devernon & Barbara Polston - 6th
Ed & Beth Baker -7th
Cory & Katie Hester - 9th
Rob & Monica Gibson - 23rd
"When there´s something in the Bible that churches don´t like, they call it legalism."
- Leonard Ravenhill
"You can't live wrong and pray right."
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:
1. Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
2. There is always a lot to be thankful for, if you take the time to look. For example, I'm sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
3. Families are like fudge . . . mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4. Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
5. Laughing helps. It's like jogging on the inside.
6. Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.